CategoriesCourse of Linguistics
Exotic Animals Management Diploma
Exotic animals come in all shapes and sizes, from animals such as elephants to slithering critters such as snakes. Managers who work with these uncommon animals put in a lot of work to learn how to handle them with care. People appreciate and thank the hard work of exotic animal managers for making it possible to appreciate the charms of these unusual animals.
This Times Business School Exotic Animals Management Diploma will teach participants the fundamental knowledge of exotic animals and how to identify their needs. You will learn how to interact with an incredible range of exotic animals, discover how and why some exotic animals behave like they do. Times Business School wants all participants to maximise their personal development, prospects for employment, and further study.
Participants will also learn the concepts of managing exotic animals. This course will also provide learners with a good understanding of how to manage the health and well-being of a wide range of exotic animals safely and with confidence, the ability needed handle the aspects of the nutrition of exotic animals, handle exotic animals in a safe working environment so much more. This course will also teach you the rescue and rehabilitation techniques used when dealing with exotic animals and also study the habitats, ecology and conservation of exotic animals.
This diploma course is comprehensive, and it helps participants identify different exotic species, their biology, their behaviour. This exotic animal diploma course will expand your knowledge of exotic animals and their behaviour and conservation. This course can be applied to all aspects of management and species conservation of exotic animals. You will study the major principles of anatomy, physiology, nutrition, conservation, behaviour, ecology and management.
At the end of this diploma course, participants will be awarded Exotic Animals Management Diploma, and will also be able to:
- Care for, feed and handle exotic animals.
- Observe the medical and behavioural condition of exotic animals and reports conditions.
- Ensure clean and maintained animal exhibits and facilities.
- Ensures appropriate grounds and equipment maintenance.
- Respond to visitor questions and educates visitors about the care and handling of animals.
- Ensure exhibit security to prevent vandalism and maltreatment of animals.
- Present exotic animals to large groups of people for private parties and presentations in amusement parks, using excellent public speaking skills.
- Use appropriate equipment to facilitate the safe movement of animals